- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to your appointment. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to call our office at 831-728-0444.
- To aid in proper diagnosis, please avoid taking any type of pain medication at least 4 hours prior to your appointment.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems and any other conditions as recommended by your physician. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Please eat a regular breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- This procedure will be performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work. A doctor is available for consultation at all times should a problem arise after your treatment.